Thursday, April 17, 2008

Come back gladiators, all is forgiven.

Heheeeeeeee, I got my TMA back today. Wow! I couldn't believe it! For once I can't whinge about the mark as I never expected in a month of Sundays to get such a result. I was hoping to achieve around the mark I got for the test TMA (79%), so imagine my glee when seeing a mark of 90%! Absolutely fantastic!

So I am giving myself a day off from the French Revolution and the fall of the ancien regime. I will, instead, be rocking out with Guitar Hero with Principessa. RRRAAAAWWWWKKKK!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody well done Ally,don't think I will get anything like that!

Ally said...

Thanking you muchly!

I am still riding the waves of happy (slightly diminished as I have been trying to draft TMA04), while suffering with sore fingertips after too much Guitar Hero!

Wishing you an equally impressive score for your glads TMA :D

Skippy said...

Well done lady that's awesome!!

Ally said...

Thankee, lady :D