Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rousseau, you know.

Grrr. So I thought I had TMA05 wrapped up. How wrong I was. I emailed my new tutor yesterday just to find out if I should be taking Rousseau into account in the first part of the assignment as I had not, only to be told that yep, I should.

Argh! No!

So, I have spent this morning reading parts of the Rousseau section again and rehashing part one of the TMA. I'm not sure I've finished yet, maybe some touching up to the conclusion to do, but otherwise I think I may have cracked it! I just want to shave a few more words off to bring it closer to the 1,200 word limit.

Principessa has been fantastic while I have been working. She has been playing games on the laptop and having tons of fun with a box and some bubblewrap. She is just as amused by popping the bubbles as I am!

Anyway, TMAs to write, tennis to watch, books to read to Principessa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha,after my tutorial on monday I had the same concerns.Looked at Rousseau and what i would need and promptly decided to substitute!

It has taken quite a weight off my mind and one thing the course has done is to realise me and philo just don't get on.(sorry for the crap sentence structure)

Glad you are sticking with it,shows what a wimp I am.Wallace though is right up my street,really interesting.Hope i can do the tma justice i would like a good mark on this one.

Ally said...

Well, I think I have just about finished. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to re-write it (though that needs to be seen in respect to the mark, I suppose), and I finished with a lower word count than when I had no Rousseau stuff in the first part. Go figure. I added loads of new stuff in. I must be getting the hang of constucting sentences better, or maybe I am just learning to get rid of the unneeded words!

I just hope I get a good mark on this one. It has hurt my poor brain.