Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wii-tastic!

It's official. I love the Wii! It is so much more fun that other consoles.

Linds bought 'Link's Crossbow Training' for me the other day, and it comes with a crossbow stylee adaptor. So, easily amused by things I am, this little bit of plastic is just genius. It is much more tactile than just using the Wii-motes, as you now hold the Wii-mote and nunchuck in a rigid frame. It gives the game just that little bit of added depth. I love it!

Sports. Hmmm. Never thought I'd post so much about sport. It looks as if the Ski Jumping World Cup is all but wrapped up. It seems that Thomas Morgenstern has an unassailable lead in the points table, so the cup is all but his. Hmph. I was hoping that Janne Ahonen could try and fight him back for a late steal. But no.

No comments: