Monday, February 11, 2008

They changed the channel?

What has been the big thing today? Answer: the move of Aussie soap ‘Neighbours’ from BBC1 to Channel 5. Neighbours has been with BBC1 for just over 21 years, but after a big bidding war Channel 5 won out. So now we have ‘Neighbours’ with adverts. The adverts I could do without.

Philosophy. Hmph. I am having trouble getting my head around it. I hadn’t realised I was such a rigid thinker. So I’m giving the philosophy a break today and re-reading over the art unit. Kirst is coming round tomorrow, so we are going to go through the assignment for the art section, and hopefully get something down so we can begin writing the 300 words analysis. I don’t understand how some people can think 300 words is a lot. I think that is such a small number! Maybe I’ll have to curb my wordiness! (I only just came in under the 500 words limit for the first TMA, with 497 words.)


I found this interesting meme today. It is the my so-called rock band meme. Here is how to find out the name, album title and album cover. (Once you have all three, merge them together and post the finished album cover.)
  1. The first title on this page is the name of your band.
  2. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album. Click the “New Random Quotations” button for more.
  3. The third picture on this page will be your album cover. You then take the photo and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your picture. Please don’t forget to give credit.
So, here is my so-called rock band's album. (Picture from tim.vanpaassen's photostream.)


No comments: