Friday, February 22, 2008

Ah phooey!

Well, Principessa is not back at nursery. Nope, she now goes back after Easter. It would have been pointless sending her when the school first suggested she went back because she would have only had a week in before having a two week holiday. Not the way to settle her in, I know that from experience.

She is really choosing words to say now. Yesterday Kirst was here (we were supposed to study, but Principessa put an end to that) and Principessa had gone into the kitchen. The next thing we hear is this almighty crash, so I asked Kirst to investigate for me. Principessa had dropped some pan lids on the floor, so when she came back into the room after Kirsty had chased her back in I asked her what she had done. In her most irritated growly voice Principessa said:

"I dropped the bloody stuff!" (Now, bloody is pronounced blady - that is because Principessa much prefers the southern accent affectations of her Grandand!)

Later on, Principessa and Kirst were playing with one of Principessa's toys (this is why Kirst and I don't get anything done. Principessa doesn't leave us alone for a second!), when Principessa decided to roll to the floor by way of Kirst's legs.

  • Kirst: Oooohhh, where am I going to stick you?
  • Princ: But I am not a stamp!

Just brilliant! I love my little Principessa!

Lately I have discovered more TV programmes to become addicted to. Apart from the usual stuff (Torchwood, ER, various Aussie soaps), I am now addicted to Reaper, The Class and Big Bang Theory. Yep, they are all comedies, but I think that's what was sadly lacking from my TV menu after Friends ended. I needs me comedies!

On OU stuff, I have now done the music section (not too happy with it, but we'll see) and have almost finished the philosophy part. Once I am relatively happy with the philo stuff I will collate the four parts, get the cover sheets and biblios done, print it up and send it off. I have already started the reading for the block on the Colosseum. Some of the source material is really interesting. I'm so looking forward to mocing on from Block 1!

2 comments:

Skippy said...

I was wonderingh how tilly mint was getting on at school. You sound like you're having fun with the OU course. Is there anything you're not studying ;)

Skippy said...

I can find you a monacle!