Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's nearly time for Principessa to go to school. She turns 3 in September, so I have to find a school for her to go to. The school I originally wanted her to go to said that the practice of having the childs name down on a list before she goes to school had been stopped, so I didn't think too much about it. I then changed my mind about which school to send her to in favour of a school closer to where we live. It was then I found out that this school still has a list. I am now worried that I might not be able to put Principessa in a nursery school. It is soooo frustrating. Especially as I could not afford to send her to private school (and the private school I was looking at taught the kids Japanese, I was very impressed).

Ah well, back to phoning round other schools.

No comments: